Find out more about this role on home match days- HTAFC appointing new volunteer Supporter Liaison Officers
- Fans needed to help with feedback & queries on home match days
- Find out full details about this role below
Huddersfield Town is looking to appoint additional volunteer Supporter Liaison Officers to provide supporters with information and assist with feedback and enquiries on home match days.
The volunteer SLOs will work closely with the Club’s Supporter Partnerships Department, as well as the existing SLO Nathan Hosker.
The individuals will be positioned at various locations in and around the John Smith’s Stadium, plus the Club also hopes to have an SLO presence at ‘the Heart of the Club’, PPG Canalside, pre-match.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Giving face-to-face information to supporters and being a point of contact
- Meeting the Away team coaches and SLO
- Taking note of fan comments and suggestions and feeding back to improve the match day experience
- Using good knowledge of football and Huddersfield Town to assist fans in the best possible way
Individuals will be required to be friendly and approachable with good communication skills, have the ability to work in a team, and have a good knowledge of the Club. Volunteer SLOs will need to be available on home match days two hours prior to kick off.
Supporter Partnerships Manager Robyn Deegan explained:
“Huddersfield Town is committed to ensuring that all fans have a memorable match day experience and the voluntary SLOs will help the Club achieve this.
“Our existing SLO Nathan has done a great job over the last three seasons and now the Club’s fan base has grown, we want to make sure we can properly cater for as many supporters as possible.”
If you are interested in becoming one of our volunteer SLOs, please register your interest by emailing email@example.com.
Tweets by @htafcdotcom