Applicants invited before 5pm on Thursday 11 May 2017- HTAFC recruiting a Video Editor to its MarComms department
- Applicants invited before Thursday 11 May 2017
- Full job specification below
Huddersfield Town is looking to recruit a self-motivated, committed, confident and knowledgeable individual to join its Marketing & Communications department as a Video Editor.
Reporting to Head of Marketing & Communications David Threlfall-Sykes, the successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation and development of the Club's video content.
Key relationships include all HTAFC staff, media rights holders and Huddersfield Town supporters.
As the Video Editor, you will report to the Head of Marketing & Communications and will be responsible for the implementation and development of the Club’s video content.
With the Club relaunching its official website, htafc.com, on 6 June, a Videographer and Editor is needed to provide industry-leading content for the Huddersfield Town subscription video service, iTown, as well as the free-to-air #HTTV YouTube channel and the Club’s match day video service.
The candidate would also be required to provide leading short-form video that engages the Club’s supporters via its social media channels.
• Enthusiastic and open minded, diligent, smart, team orientated, exact, hard working, flexible and a strong approach to developing the video offering
• Professional and articulate, both in terms of communication, and appearance
• Able to manage multiple projects at one time
• Have drive, commitment and tenacity to succeed
• The ability to work to tight deadlines within, often, a confidential environment
• Structured and well-organised
• Flexible approach to work and working hours
• Resilient and passionate
• Ideally educated to degree level in the field of video production and editing
• Good knowledge of how to use Adobe Premiere Pro and/or iMovie
• Portfolio of video work along with CV
• Knowledge of the industry and working knowledge of Huddersfield Town
• Ability to work unsupervised, working with initiative to take on responsibility and proactively problem-solve
• Regularly contributing ideas and developing projects
• Create bespoke content for the Club’s new paywall video subscription service, iTown, to drive subscribers
• Create teaser content for the Club’s official YouTube channel, #HTTV, that will drive supporters to subscribe to iTown
• Create bespoke content for the Club’s official YouTube channel, #HTTV, to keep fans informed and help deliver important PR messages to the fanbase
• Create unique content for the Club’s match day #HTTV channel, which is broadcast to supporters via the John Smith’s Stadium Big Screen and concourse televisions
• Create short form video content for the Club’s social media channels; primarily Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, to engage supporters and drive them to become involved with the Club
• Assist the Club with video production and social media content on match days
• Work with the Club’s commercial team to produce video that engages and activates club partners and advertisers
• Be trustworthy and adhere to Club Code of Conduct and ethics
Covering letters and CVs should be sent to Julie Nolan in writing to the John Smith's Stadium, Huddersfield, HD1 6PX, or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 11 May 2017
Huddersfield Town is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
If this role involves the supervision of and work with children and young people or vulnerable adults you will require an Enhanced Criminal Records Check (CRC) through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and clearance for work in football by The FA.
As such, this post is exempt for the rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and the applicant must disclose all previous convictions including spent convictions.
As Huddersfield Town is a diverse club that respects differences in race, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, faith, background or personal circumstance, the Club welcomes all applications. The Club wants everyone to feel valued and included within the Club in order to achieve their full potential. Huddersfield Town is opposed to any form of discrimination and commits itself to the redress of any inequalities by taking positive action where appropriate.
Tweets by @htafcdotcom