Applications must be received before 5pm on Monday 10 April 2017.- Huddersfield Town is recruiting a new Corporate Events & Sales Coordinator
- Salary for the position is £18,000
- Applications must be received before 5pm on Monday 10 April 2017
Huddersfield Town is recruiting a new Corporate Events & Sales Coordinator to join its team.
A full job description is below. Interested applicants should send their CV to Julie Nolan, Executive PA at Huddersfield Town, John Smith’s Stadium, Stadium Way, Huddersfield HD1 6PG or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any more information, please call 01484 484 104.
The salary for the position is £18,000 and all applications must be received before 5pm on Monday 10 April 2017.
Corporate Events & Sales Coordinator
Position and reporting line
Reporting to Commercial Manager, Advertising & Events
Number of direct reports
Two - Commercial Manager, Advertising & Events and Commercial Director
Purpose of role
- To devise and deliver a programme of Club corporate events, both building on existing events and the development and implementation of new events.
- To drive the sales and promotion of the events to Huddersfield Town supporters, the local business community and beyond.
- Commercial Manager responsible for Advertising and Events
- Commercial Director
- Other members of the Commercial Team
- Marketing and Communications Department
- Event Sponsors and Club Partners
- New Business Development
- Stadium stakeholders such as KSDL and Sodexo
This person shall be responsible for:
Working to manage and deliver key events within the Club calendar, the events include, but are not limited to:
- Huddersfield Town Golf Days x two per year
- End of Season Awards Dinner
- Town at the Races
- Kirklees Sports Awards
- Annual Fireworks Event
- Chairman’s Lunch programme x three per year
As well as:
- The development of new events to add to the calendar
- Event promotion through networking and social media
- Lead responsibility for the sales of the events
- Matchday duties to promote events to corporate guests
- Relationship management with existing event sponsors, the database of event attendees and Club partners.
- To cooperate with all other personnel in the company in the fulfilment of their own duties as reasonable requested by the Chief Executive and Board of Directors.
- Weekly meetings to be held with Line Manager
- Monthly meetings with Line Manager and Commercial Director
Tweets by @htafcdotcom