Applications must be received before 5pm on Friday 7 April 2017.- PPG Canalside recruiting new Casual Cleaner
- Will be responsible for all aspects of the Club's cleaning
- Application must be received by Friday 7 April 2017
PPG Canalside is recruiting a new Casual Cleaner to join its team.
A full job description is below. Interested applicants should send their CV to Sally-Ann Owen, Duty Manager at PPG Canalside, 509 Leeds Road, Huddersfield, HD2 1YJ or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any more information, please call 01484 537 720.
Applications must be received before 5pm on Friday 7 April 2017.
Position and reporting line
Reporting to the Duty Manager
Number of direct reports
Purpose of role
To be responsible, when on duty, for all aspects of the Club's cleaning.
Internal - All PPG Canalside staff together with Club Staff.
External - Members, facility users and Huddersfield Town supporters
The Casual Cleaner shall:
- Be generally aware of the overall cleanliness of the business ensuring all public areas are welcoming, presentable & clean.
- Cleaning of all areas of function suite
- Cleaning of all areas of bar area
- Cleaning of all areas of Snooker Room
- Cleanliness of all areas of HTAFC Gym & equipment
- Cleanliness of HTAFC Gym changing areas & showers
- Cleanliness of public washrooms in PPG Canalside building
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas meet a high standard
- Reporting any maintenance & cleanliness issues in the operation of the Club to the Duty Manager
- Report any cleaning materials required to Duty Manager
- To ensure that the health and safety of staff and members is always safeguarded.
- Carry out other cleaning duties as may be required by the Duty Manager
- Adherence to Company Policies
- Be flexible in hours of work
- Be trustworthy and adhere to Club Code of Conduct and ethics.
Tweets by @htafcdotcom