Fanzone activities and entertainment starts at 11am- Activities for all the family at Huddersfield Town's fanzone
- Boothy’s Beer and Banter + U18s at home
- Lots of brand new activities in store too
Come to Huddersfield Town's fanzone, sponsored by Perrys Vauxhall, at PPG Canalside ahead of the Burton Albion match on Saturday 1 April!
There's so much in store this Saturday, with several new activities for all the family to enjoy. Here's a run-down by time on the day, with activities starting at 11am!
- all the usual games for children start outside on the decking including table football, table tennis and the new 'Hammer it Home' game, courtesy of the EFL and Wickes
- the GAME den, allowing young fans to try their hands at FIFA 17 ahead of the actual game!
- balloon modelling and face painting, courtesy of Artifaces
- Town's Under-18 side hosts Crystal Palace in the Professional Development League on the pitch over the canal
- outside BBQ, on top of the full match day menu from the PPG Canalside kitchen
There is also a new game courtesy of Perrys Vauxhall, who are setting up a large remote controlled race track on the decking at the front of the building for kids to try their hand at from 11am!
Similarly to the previous Perrys Vauxhall fanzones, the Club's heated outside bar provided by Universal Beers, will be open from 11am and special refill cups will be available for Huddersfield Town fans to purchase, which will help speed up service ahead of the Sky Bet Championship tie. The souvenir cups can be purchase for just £1 by Town supporters with a beer or for just £2 on their own.
The heated bar under a marquee will be serving the Club’s Official Beer Hat-trick, which was brewed by Club Partner Magic Rock; available for just £2.60.
A variety of other drinks will be available in the outside bar under the heated marquee, provided by Holmes Valley Marquees, so fans can start their match day in the right way!
An extra bar has been included so it is quicker and easier for fans to get served before heading to the John Smith’s Stadium for the Club’s Sky Bet Championship clash against Burton.
Fans of all ages will be able to show off their skills once again and take control of the likes of Lionel Messi and Elias Kachunga on FIFA 17. A games arena is available during the fanzone, kindly provided by GAME, so fans can start their match day in the right way. Sean Scannell popped into the Game den ahead of the Manchester City game last month to challenge some of the young Terriers (below).
The GAME zone has already proven very popular, but will be better than ever ahead of Burton thanks to new, upgraded monitors courtesy of GAME partner iiyama!
That’s not all! We have a series of challenges and games our younger fans can take part in. The youngsters will be able to find out how hard their shot is and be able to test their skills by kicking balls through targets at PPG Canalside. These games are more have been provided by Global Game Sports International Limited and will help excite the young Terriers before they make the short walk to the John Smith’s Stadium.
You also have a chance to win £800 in Saturday's ‘Predict a Score’ game, which will be located near the Perrys Vauxhall vehicles outside; it’s completely free for fans to enter. If your entry is pulled out of the hat and you’re prediction occurs you win the cash!
- Town legend Andy Booth returns to host 'Boothy's Beer & Banter', when he will be joined by former Aston Villa footballer Lee Hendrie for one hour in the Radcliffe Suite. Come along, listen to their tales and ask your questions!
12.45pm and 1.45pm
- Check out an exciting professional wrestling exhibition match in two 15 minute shows on the grass outside, with a complete ring being installed on the day!
- Steve Royle - an entertainer once of hit show Phoenix Nights - is on site to wow the audience with his amazing juggling skills!
Make sure you get down to the PPG Canalside fanzone and make your match day one to remember!
Get your ticket for the Burton Albion game online; click HERE!
Tweets by @htafcdotcom