Players meet Town supporters at PPG Canalside- BWF members enjoy the 2017 half-term party
- 130 junior fans meet the players
- Check out pictures from the afternoon
Young Town fans met their heroes at a half-term party for junior members of the Blue and White Foundation at PPG Canalside last week.
The day proved an extra-special occasion for 11 lucky youngsters, who learned that they had been chosen as match day mascots to escort the Town players out on to the field for tomorrow’s Emirates FA Cup Fifth Round replay at the Etihad Stadium.
More than 130 children – and hundreds more parents and grandparents – attended the party, which was held at the Club’s training complex at Leeds Road.
Town’s full First Team squad came and met the kids on the afternoon, signing autographs and posing for pictures. Pictures of the day are above!
Town mascots Terry and Tilly also joined the fun before the kids were entertained by magician and ventriloquist Andy and Lewis.
This yearly half-term event is an exclusive benefit to the children of Blue & White Foundation members, with every penny from the 2,200 fans who pay £2 a week going to fund the Huddersfield Town Academy.
Other benefits include:
- entry into the weekly ‘On the Move’ lottery with a chance to win £2,250 in prizes every week
- a weekly rollover cash prize draw up to £5,000
- entry into a weekly ‘Money Can’t Buy’ draw to win a VIP experience day out
- limited edition offers only for BWF members
- special ticket priority for away games and cup matches
To become a member of the Blue and White Foundation CLICK HERE.
Tweets by @htafcdotcom