Game kicks off on Monday 1 January; 3pm kick-off
- Ticket info for Town’s match away at Leicester City
- Tickets are on sale to Priority 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 status
- Travel also available to the King Power Stadium
Tickets for Huddersfield Town’s Premier League game away at Leicester City are now on sale to supporters with Priority 5 status.
Town will travel to Leicester's King Power Stadium on Monday 1 January 2018 for the Premier League game that kicks off at 3pm.
Adults - £30
Over-65s and 18-21 year-olds - £25
Under-18s - £20
Under-12s - £10
Tickets for ambulant and wheelchair-bound disabled supporters will cost the relevant price class with a free carer.
SALE DATES (subject to availability)
For info on priority eligibility, click HERE
Tickets are now on sale to Priority 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 status Online and at the Ticket Office.
The ticket ballot opens at 6pm on Friday 15 December, closing at 9am on Saturday 16 December.
Fans wanting to apply should send an email to email@example.com; please do not use this email address for any other queries.
Please construct your email as follows:
Leicester City, Your Full Name, No of Tickets (i.e. 1 or max 2), Contact Tel No (on which you must be contactable between 9am and 5pm)
In the body of the email, please insert your full address and client reference number.
Successful applicants will be notified by email before and then contacted by telephone for payment details. Regrettably we will be unable to reply to unsuccessful applicants.
Online: £1.25 per ticket plus 50p per transaction postage
By telephone: £1.50 per ticket + 50p per transaction postage
Posting dates: all tickets booked on or before Saturday 23 December 2017 will be sent out by first class post unless otherwise requested.
Coach travel available for £17 and will depart from PPG Canalside at 11am.
HOW TO BUY
- In person – visit the John Smith’s Stadium Ticket Office between 9am and 5pm on weekdays, 9am until noon on Saturday non-match days or between 9am and kick-off on Saturday match days
- Over the phone – call the Ticket Office on 01484 484 123 during opening hours
- Online – buy tickets 24 hours a day, seven days a week by clicking HERE
If you have any queries on logging in to your account, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any queries regarding your priority, please email email@example.com.
We will endeavour to answer your queries as soon as possible.