Applicants invited before 5pm on Friday 23 September 2016- HTAFC recruiting a Head of Academy Coaching
- Applicants invited by Friday 23 September 2016
- Full job specification below
Huddersfield Town is looking to recruit a self-motivated, committed, confident and knowledgeable individual to join the Football Department in the position of Head of Academy Coaching.
The role of Head of Academy Coaching is fundamental to the long term vision of Huddersfield Town.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop a Coach Education Programme to maximise the development potential of each coach within the Academy
- Ensure that the Huddersfield Town way of playing is implemented throughout the Academy.
- Monitor the coaches to deliver the Technical Programme (Terriers Identity) and the Academy players' Individual Learning Plans
The successful candidate will be required to have a good knowledge of the game through playing experience and preferably have previous experience of coaching at Academy level.
All applicants under EPPP guidelines must hold the criteria stated in the Job Description. If you do not meet the criteria, please do not apply for this role.
Click HERE for a job application form in PDF format.
Applicants to apply by email with completed Application Form to Academy Secretary, Karen Jagger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: Friday 23 September 2016
Tweets by @htafcdotcom