Apply before 4pm on 18 November 2016- Job vacancy at HTAFC
- Town recruiting a Commercial Manager for Advertising & Events
- Apply before 4pm on Friday 18 November 2016
Town’s Commercial Department has broken all records on sales and revenue in recent seasons and is looking for an individual who has the desire and capabilities to help attract new business to the fold through exciting advertising opportunities, as well as looking after existing clients.
This vacancy presents a great opportunity to enter the sports advertising sector and work for one of the regions and industry's most respected football clubs.
The successful individual will work in a fast-moving sales environment at the John Smith’s Stadium and will be required to visit clients, existing and potential.
This role suits a dynamic, forward-thinking person who is a results-driven, team player.
Sales and Events experience would be beneficial, as is the ability to sell to all companies from sole traders to multinationals.
The salary for this position is £25,000, plus bonuses.
- Primarily selling Advertising including, but not exclusive to:
o Perimeter Advertising Boards situated around the ground (All Tiers)
o Perimeter Advertising Boards at PPG Canalside
o Programme advertising
o Big Screen Advertising
o Sampling Days
o Brand Building
o Any other Advertising Opportunity either at the Stadium or PPG Canalside (As agreed by the Commercial Director)
- Negotiating and closing agreements.
- Assisting in the preparation of presentations and pitching appropriately.
- Targeting leads based on the understanding of the property being sold.
- Prospecting and present to leads.
- Delivering maximum revenues from all new clients and negotiate long term contracts in line with agreed targets.
- Ensuring all cost savings and value in kind category deals are in place to reduce costs and/or increase revenue.
- Perform other responsibilities as identified and agreed by the Commercial Director.
- Co-operate with all other personnel within the Company in the fulfillment of their own duties as reasonably requested by the Board of Directors.
- Be trustworthy and adhere to Club Code of Conduct and ethics.
- Work on First Team Home Match Days (as instructed by the Commercial Director)
- Oversee and manage the Events Department including managing the Events Coordinator.
- Maximising revenues from all Events.
- Reviewing all Events to improve year on year.
- Implementing a comprehensive annual calendar of events for HTAFC.
- Setting and delivering budgets for both Events and Advertising Departments.
- Attendance at Management meetings and delivering reports (including Board reports) when requested.
- Be flexible in hours of work.
Covering letters and CVs should be sent to Julie Nolan in writing to the John Smith's Stadium, Huddersfield, HD1 6PX, or via email on email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 4pm on Friday 18 November 2016
Tweets by @htafcdotcom