Apply before 4pm on 20 November 2016- Job vacancy at HTAFC
- Town recruiting a Partnerships Executive
- Apply before 4pm on Sunday 20 November 2016
Huddersfield Town is recruiting a new Partnerships Executive to join its record-breaking Commercial Department.
This vacancy presents a great opportunity to enter the sports sector and work for one of the regions and industry's most respected football clubs.
The successful individual will be a a dynamic, forward-thinking person who is a results-driven, team player.
The Partnerships Executive will play a key role in the implementation, development and growth of Huddersfield Town's business partnerships.
- Leveraging opportunities through networking.
- Negotiating and closing agreements.
- Assisting in the preparation of presentations and pitching appropriately.
- Promote the department and Club partners via social media.
- Prospecting and present to leads.
- Assisting in forming strategic partnerships.
- Delivering maximum revenues from all new clients and negotiate long term contracts in line with agreed targets.
- Constructing and fulfilling sponsorship exploitation strategies to deliver return on investment, incorporating branding, on line promotion, event management, PR and hospitality assets.
- Building an appropriate framework and strategy for account management.
- Monthly liaison with existing partners and implementation of commercial rights.
- Ensuring all cost savings and value in kind category deals are in place to reduce costs and/or increase revenue.
- Assisting in ensuring an excellent match day experience for all partners.
- Ensure that all administration and reports both internal and external are delivered in appropriate timescales.
- Perform other responsibilities as identified and agreed with the Board of Directors.
- Co-operate with all other personnel within the Company in the fulfillment of their own duties as reasonably requested by the Board of Directors.
- Be trustworthy and adhere to Club Code of Conduct and ethics.
- Be flexible in hours of work.
Covering letters and CVs should be sent to Julie Nolan in writing to the John Smith's Stadium, Huddersfield, HD1 6PX, or via email on email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 4pm on Sunday 20 November 2016
Tweets by @htafcdotcom