Applicants invited before noon on Wednesday 22 June 2016- HTAFC recruiting a Commercial Manager at PPG Canalside
- Applicants invited by Wed 22 June 2016
- Full job specification below
Huddersfield Town is looking for a full time Commercial Manager at PPG Canalside to join its team.
A full job description is below. Interested applicants should send their CV and a covering letter to Julie Nolan at Huddersfield Town, the John Smith’s Stadium, Huddersfield, HD1 6PX or via email to email@example.com.
For any more information, please call 01484 484 104.
Applications must be received before noon on Wednesday 22 June 2016.
Commercial Manager – PPG Canalside
Number of direct reports
Purpose of role
To maintain a professional standard at PPG Canalside, acting as Commercial Manager, overseeing revenue streams linked to the facility. Act as a Figurehead for the facility. Managing the facility as instructed by the Board.
Internal - all PPG Canalside staff, together with Club Staff.
External - suppliers, sponsors, members, facility users and Huddersfield Town supporters.
- Be generally aware of the overall running of the business, ensuring all communications and actions are carried through to the rest of the team.
- As figurehead of the facility, set & maintain standards of presentation.
- Managing the facility, including delivering our annual Business Plan.
- Delivering a professional experience for its users.
- Managing staff to deliver their element that constitutes the PPG Canalside experience.
- Drafting and delivering budgets.
- Implementing initiatives to generate income and drive sales at PPG Canalside
- Attend management meetings as and when required.
- Continually renew the PPG Canalside operation and recommend improvements.
- Provide monthly performance board reports
- Monitor staff performance, behaviour and service standards and take corrective action where necessary.
- Recruit and train new staff.
- Ensuring that members, visitors and staff obey the Club rules and any other legitimate instructions.
- Ensure that the Club buildings and facilities are open to the members during the opening hours and ensuring that the Club is properly secured on closing. Responding to and assisting the Emergency Services where required.
- Reporting any perceived deficiencies in the operation of the Club and suggesting remedies and improvements
- To ensure that the health and safety of staff and members is always safeguarded.
- Carry out other duties as may be required by the Commercial Director.
- Adherence to Company Policies.
- Be flexible in hours of work
- Be trustworthy and adhere to Club Code of Conduct and ethics.
- Ensure the efficient and smooth running of the facility.
- Attend to all paperwork and administrative duties
- Control of events including Huddersfield Town match days.
- Adhere to protocol and respect confidentiality in all matters.
- Display high standards of behaviour and appearance. Encourage the same from others.
- Daily site checks to ensure the safety of all facility users and staff.
- To report payroll information including timesheets to the accounting team.
- To promote the facility through the relevant marketing streams.
- Updating of the canalsidesports.com website
- Dealing with and organising facility repairs.
- Liaise with the Health and Safety consultants to ensure that all relevant documentation are in place and up to date.
Tweets by @htafcdotcom