Almost 50 pictures from Wednesday morning- Pictures from the recovery day in Austria
- Players in the gym and pool after game against Werder Bremen
- Town’s pre-season is sponsored by Hirsche Automotive
Huddersfield Town’s squad hit the gym and pool on Wednesday morning to recover from Tuesday evening’s pre-season friendly draw against Bundesliga side SV Werder Bremen.
Led by Head of Strength and Conditioning Dan Hughes, the players ate together on the morning before making the short journey from their hotel to the gym, where they got their bodies moving again after their hard work in the game.
It was then back to the hotel to continue the warm-down in the swimming pool ahead of lunch.
Click HERE to access Town’s official Facebook page and see nearly 50 pictures from the morning!
The players will not be overworked on Wednesday afternoon, but will be back on the training pitch on Thursday to continue the hard pre-season work. Check out htafc.com on Thursday for more pictures of the players in Austria!
You only have until 1 August at 5pm to get a Town Season Card for £179 adults; click HERE to buy online now!
- Watch the full friendly against Werder Bremen on HTTV
- David Wagner reacts to the Werder Bremen draw
- Match report: SV Werder Bremen 0-0 Huddersfield Town
Tweets by @htafcdotcom