Young Terriers' fans see Wagner & co
- Half term party for kids at PPG Canalside
- Around 100 kids meet the squad
- Party only for Blue & White Foundation members
Almost 100 young Town fans met David Wagner and the Town players at the annual junior Blue & White Foundation half-term children’s party on Thursday (18 February 2016).
The party, which was exclusively available to members of the Blue & White Foundation, was an afternoon of fun and frolics for the children and their parents and grandparents at PPG Canalside.
Wagner, Town's Club Ambassador Andy Booth and the entire First Team squad came to meet the young fans to sign autographs and have pictures taken; a full gallery is available to see above!
'Terry the Terrier’ was as popular as ever, even joining in with the entertainment provided by Mark’s Magic Kingdom.
Plenty of fans won exclusive signed merchandise through the tombola, whilst lucky fan Oliver Williams - pictured with Jed Steer in the gallery above - won the chance to be the team's mascot at the Sky Bet Championship game at Derby County on Saturday 5 March!
This party is just one of the many benefits of joining the Blue & White Foundation. Other benefits include:
- Free junior membership with mascot opportunity and junior fun days
- £10 off adult season card or £5 off senior season card
- Special ticket priority for away games and cup matches
- Entry into On the Move Lottery with chance to win £2,250 in prizes every week
- Free membership at PPG Canalside
To become a member of the Blue and White Foundation, click HERE!