Meeting will take place on Wednesday 14 September- Julian Winter and Stuart Webber at Patrons meeting on 14 September
- Members can come and quiz our Chief Executive and Head of Football Operations
- Join today for your chance to attend!
The next Patrons ‘An Audience With’ meeting will be held at PPG Canalside on Wednesday 14 September 2016.
The event, held in the Radcliffe Suite, will start at 7:30pm and allow Patrons to ask questions to Chief Executive Julian Winter and Head of Football Operations Stuart Webber.
‘An Audience With’ is exclusive to Huddersfield Town Patrons.
JOIN THE CLUB!
There are many great benefits that come with being a HTAFC Patron, such as access to the ‘An Audience With…’ meetings, £5 off in Town's shops, priority ticketing and much more for only £12.50 a quarter or £50 per season.
- Membership Card
- Priority ticketing for big home and away games
- Entry into ‘An Audience with’ events at PPG Canalside
- A £5 gift voucher for use in the Stadium Superstore or Packhorse Centre store
All this for £12.50 a quarter (£50 a season) with all proceeds to the Huddersfield Town Academy.
To join the Patrons for the 2016/17 season, please contact the Ticket Office on 01484 484123 and we will send you a standing order form; alternatively, click HERE to join online.
For queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tweets by @htafcdotcom