Starts at 7pm at PPG Canalside
- Meeting for P4P7 cyclists on Thursday 14 April 2016
- Meeting taking place at PPG Canalside on 509 Leeds Road
- Find out what's in store here...
A meeting for Pedal for Pounds 7 participants that will be held at PPG Canalside from 7pm on Thursday 14 April 2016.
Cyclists will get together in their teams and find out more information on the 216 mile, three day route, including:
- Where the feed stops are
- Plans for the departure from Carlisle
- Plans for the arrival in Huddersfield
The logo of P4P7 title sponsor Orchard Energy features heavily on the exclusive cycling jerseys, which each participant will receive on the night.
Cyclists will also meet the team of volunteers who have given their time to assist the ride as members of the support team.
The Yorkshire Air Ambulance Director of Fundraising Paul Gowland will lead the evening and give the presentation on the ride.
The event raises money for the Yorkshire Air Ambulance and the Huddersfield Town Academy. Since the start of the ‘Keep It Up’ campaign in 2009, over £1 million has been raised.