Meeting taking place on 16 November
- Nigel Clibbens and Stuart Webber at Patrons meeting on 16 November
- Members can come and quiz the Town duo
- Join today for your chance to attend!
Huddersfield Town's Chief Executive Nigel Clibbens and Head of Football Operations Stuart Webber will be the guests at the next Patrons meeting on Monday 16 November.
The meeting, to be held at Town’s training ground PPG Canalside, will take place from 7.30pm and will see Nigel and Stuart answer queries from guests that attend.
JOIN THE CLUB!
There are many great benefits that come with being a HTAFC Patron, such as access to the ‘An Audience With…’ meetings, £5 off in Town's shops, priority ticketing and much more for only £12.50 a quarter or £50 per season.
- Membership Card
- Priority ticketing for big home and away games
- Entry into ‘An Audience with’ events at PPG Canalside
- A £5 gift voucher for use in the Stadium Superstore or Packhorse Centre store
All this for £12.50 a quarter (£50 a season) with all proceeds to the Huddersfield Town Academy
To join the Patrons for the 2015/16 season, please contact the Ticket Office on 01484 484123 and we will send you a standing order form; alternatively, click HERE to join online.