Maternity cover needed at Huddersfield Town
Huddersfield Town is looking for an ambitious individual to join the Club's Football Administration Department.
An opportunity has arisen for a Football Administrator to join the Club as maternity cover for an existing employee; a full job description is below.
Any applicants should send their CV to Operations Director Ann Hough at the John Smith’s Stadium, Stadium Way, Huddersfield, HD1 6PX or email firstname.lastname@example.org
before 5pm on Friday 19 June 2015.
Football Administrator (Maternity Cover)
Position and reporting line
Reporting to the Operations Director
No of direct reports
Purpose of role
To support the Board and other staff as directed in aspects of the Football Administration
Internal – Board of Directors, Team Manager and all other members of the Club’s staff
External – Regulatory Authorities (Football League/Football Association), Match Officials, Supporters
The role is one of total confidentiality and trust.
The Football Administrator shall:
• Provide confidential administration support to the Board of Directors and Team Manager
• Act as a point of contact between the Club, Academy and the Football Authorities for all football administrative matters.
• Be familiar with the rules and regulations of both the Football League and Football Association.
Support Operations Director specifically in:
• Coordination of all match official appointments.
• liaising with the Stadium Caterers in respect of Board Room and Guest Room catering requirements on match days
• Organization of the Directors’ guests on a match day.
• Submission of all First Team match day Team Sheets and Match Officials’ Reports with the regulatory bodies.
• paperwork preparation for all professional player contracts signings and the filing/compliance of such documents with the regulatory bodies thus ensuring a smooth registration process and also the retention and release process for players
• Communication with FL/FA/Governing Bodies is returned in a timely and accurate fashion e.g. International Call Up procedures
• Assist in organizing accommodation for players both long term and short term.
• Assist in the organisation/smooth running of events including all matches taking place at the Stadium.
• organizing non-competitive matches
General support of the Board and Team Manager in administration, including but not limited to:
• receiving and making telephone calls, sending and receiving e-mails and faxes, constructing letters, memos, reports, contracts, agreements and agenda’s, organising appointments and meetings, meeting minute taking, arranging and distributing and sorting of mail.
• arranging travel and accommodation where necessary.
• organising weekly Heads of Department meetings including minutes