Chairman attends first meeting
Huddersfield Town Chairman Dean Hoyle was the first guest of the season at the Patrons meeting held last night (18 September).
The meeting, held at Town’s training ground PPG Canalside, saw Dean give an insight into recent events at the Club, including:
- Why Chris Powell was selected from the candidates as Town’s new Manager
- Ross Wilson’s role at the Club
- Players from Town’s Development Squad and Academy setups
- The win at Reading
- Mark Robins’ departure from Huddersfield Town
JOIN THE CLUB!
There are many great benefits that come with being a HTAFC Patron, such as access to the ‘An Audience With…’ meetings, £5 off a home/away shirt, priority ticketing and much more for only £12.50 a quarter or £50 per season.
- Membership Card
- Priority ticketing for big home and away games
- Entry into ‘An Audience with’ events at PPG Canalside
- £5 off the 2014/15 home or away shirt
- Free joining gift: choose from tie, boxed pen, cufflinks, scarf, brooch or pinbadge *
- New, improved bi-annual ‘Terrier’ newsletter posted to your door
- Monthly draw for two members to each win a signed, framed Team photo
All this for £12.50 a quarter (£50 a season) with all proceeds to the Huddersfield Town Academy
To join the Patrons for the 2014/15 season, please contact the Ticket Office on 01484 484123 and we will send you a standing order form; alternatively, click HERE to join online.