Hospitality available for Nott’m Forest & Sheff Wed
Town has two big home fixtures during November as Nottingham Forest and Sheffield Wednesday visit the John Smith’s Stadium, so why not upgrade to the White Rose Club and watch them in style?
The White Rose Club, located in the Revell Ward Stand, is one of the premier locations to watch Huddersfield Town’s home games. Open two hours before kick-off, the lounge is the perfect surrounding to keep warm as winter hits and to hear the inside track before and after the game!
Tickets for the White Rose for each game – against Nottingham Forest on 1 November (3pm) and Sheffield Wednesday on 22 November (12.15pm) – are priced at £100 + VAT per person.
A £10 discount is available for Season Card holders upgrading to the White Rose Club for these games!
The package includes:
* Dining in the White Rose Club Lounge
* Executive match seating on the half way line in the Upper Tier of the Revell Ward Stand
* Unreserved car parking (one bay per four guests)
* Three course pre-match meal/Breakfast Brunch
* Allocation of wine
* Match Day Publication
* Half time tea and coffee
* Pre-match Q & A with invited guest in the White Rose Club Lounge
* Post match Man of the Match presentation