Manager to attend next Patrons meeting
Huddersfield Town Manager Chris Powell will be the guest at the next Patrons meeting of the season on Monday 17 November 2014.
The meeting, to be held at Town’s training ground PPG Canalside, will take place in the Radcliffe Suite from 7.30pm.
The Terriers’ new Manager will provide an insight into the football club and will answer questions from the floor on the evening.
Please make sure that you bring your 2014/15 Patrons card to the meeting.
JOIN THE CLUB!
There are many great benefits that come with being a HTAFC Patron, such as access to the ‘An Audience With…’ meetings, £5 off a home/away shirt, priority ticketing and much more for only £12.50 a quarter or £50 per season.
- Membership Card
- Priority ticketing for big home and away games
- Entry into ‘An Audience with’ events at PPG Canalside
- £5 off the 2014/15 home or away shirt
- Free joining gift: choose from tie, boxed pen, cufflinks, scarf, brooch or pinbadge *
- New, improved bi-annual ‘Terrier’ newsletter posted to your door
- Monthly draw for two members to each win a signed, framed Team photo
All this for £12.50 a quarter (£50 a season) with all proceeds to the Huddersfield Town Academy
To join the Patrons for the 2014/15 season, please contact the Ticket Office on 01484 484123 and we will send you a standing order form; alternatively, click HERE to join online.