Duo to take centre stage at Canalside
Huddersfield Town Chief Executive Nigel Clibbens and Head of Football Operations Ross Wilson will be the special guests at the next Patrons meeting tonight (Thursday 6 February).
The latest meeting of the members club will take place at the Club’s PPG Canalside complex at 7.30pm.
Clibbens and Wilson will give Patrons members an exclusive insight into the running of the Club and will answer questions from the floor on the evening.
The duo are the latest in a line of high-profile guests that have attended Patrons meeting; Mark Robins and Steve Taylor were the first guests of the season (click HERE
for a review); Mark Lillis, Steve Eyre, Frankie Bunn, Tony Carss and Nick Colgan starred at the second meeting (click HERE
for a review) and Chairman Dean Hoyle was at the third in December (click HERE
for a review).
Please bring your new 2013/14 membership cards with you to the meeting!
JOIN THE CLUB!
There are many great benefits that come with being a HTAFC Patron, such as access to the ‘An Audience With…’ meetings, £5 off a home/away shirt, priority ticketing and much more for only £12.50 a quarter or £50 per season.
- Membership card
- Priority ticketing
- Free entry into HTAFC ‘An Audience With…’ Q&A events throughout the season
- Free Patrons gift - choose from a tie, boxed pen, cuff links, scarf, brooch or pin badge (subject to availability)
- Three ‘Terrier’ newsletters posted to your door per season
- £5 off the 2013/14 home or away shirt
- Monthly competitions to win 2 x tickets in the Directors box at home or away games
- Your name displayed on an exclusive Patrons banner at Canalside
All this for £12.50 a quarter (or £50 a year) with proceeds going to the Huddersfield Town Academy.
To join the Patrons for the 2013/14 season, please contact the Ticket Office on 01484 484123
and we will send you a standing order form. Alternatively click HERE
to pay via card for the full season.