Job vacancy – apply by 9 December
Huddersfield Town's Retail Department is looking for a new Retail Assistant to join its team.
A full job description is below. Interested applicants should send their CV to Luke Cowan, Retail Manager at Huddersfield Town, The John Smith's Stadium, Huddersfield, HD1 6PX or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any more information, please call 01484 484142.
Applications must be received before 5pm on Tuesday 9 December.
Position and reporting line
Number of direct reports
Purpose of role
As a Retail Assistant you are at the forefront of our customer interaction at our Town Centre Store. You will be responsible for the shopping experience for every customer.
Internal – All HTAFC staff
External – HTAFC supporters, buyers and suppliers
In addition to being the face of Huddersfield Town to our retail customers within the Town Centre, you will be responsible for ensuring that store standards are kept to a high, health and safety measures are taken and stock responsibilities are completed.
- Ensure all customers have a pleasant and positive shopping trip
- Ensure all customers complaints are dealt with
- Ensure all customer queries are dealt with through email
- Work with the Retail Manager to ensure all store operations are completed
- Ensure all delivered stock is counted and signed for
- Take part in any mobile shop activities
- Take part in any stock take responsibilities
- Ensure store standards are kept high
- Ensure any refunds are signed off by the Retail Manager
- Attend a quarterly performance review
- Cooperate with all other HTAFC personnel in the fulfilment of their own duties as reasonably by the Retail Manager
- Be trustworthy and adhere to clubs code of conduct and ethics.
- Be flexible with hours of work