Cleaner needed at Town’s training facility
PPG Canalside – the official training complex of Huddersfield Town – is looking to recruit a new cleaner to join the team.
A full job description is below. Interested applicants should send their CV to Stuart Leach, Operations Manager at PPG Canalside, 509 Leeds Road, Huddersfield, HD2 1YJ or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any more information, please call 01484 537 720.
Applications must be received before 5pm on Wednesday 17 December 2014.
Position and reporting line
Cleaning team, reporting to the Duty Manager
Number of reports
Purpose of role
PPG Canalside is looking for a cleaner to take care of the facilities and carry out cleaning duties to the expected standard.
Internal – Duty Managers, Operations Manager, Huddersfield Town personnel
External – Members, facility users and Huddersfield Town supporters
Usual hours of work: basic hours of 17 hours per week working:
Monday, Tuesday and Friday 7-10.30pm
Holiday cover for other cleaning shifts will also be available
Rate of pay: £6.50 per hour (for those aged 21 or over) plus holidays and other benefits
- Clean and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, changing room cleaning, restroom cleaning etc.)
- Ensuring that standard are met in keeping the facility clean and tidy
- Must be able to work unsupervised to a time limit with a keen eye for detail, with high standards and pride in the job
- To undertake any other duties as and when required by Senior Management
- Flexible in terms of working hours
- Perform and document routine activities
- Physically fit as the job involves some lifting and handling of equipment
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- COSHH experience beneficial