New edition to be launched on Saturday!
Huddersfield Town’s match day magazine Give Us An H will make its return this Saturday as Town kick off the new season at home to AFC Bournemouth.
It is the most radical overhaul of GUAH since its introduction – so be ready!
This season there is twist with the programme as it will effectively have two front covers! The back seven pages have been dedicated to the opposition and have been flipped vertically from the rest of the programme. The back page has been turned into a front cover dedicated to Saturday’s visitors Bournemouth.
That changes and a number of others have been made over the summer months following consultations between the Club’s Communications department and the All Together Town Supporter Engagement Group. We listened and learned and this year’s programme has a number of new features and adaptations for home and away fans, young and old.
Below are the key issues highlighted from the meetings and the changes for the 2014/15 season:
• GUAH has been printed in the style of a tabloid newspaper – its look and feel changes from a glossy magazine to a high quality newspaper
• The selling price has been reduced from £3 to £2
• GUAH will feature up to date content from inside the Club and around the Championship; it will also feature the 2014/15 Sky Bet Championship
• Exclusive content which wasn't easily accessible from other mediums such as twitter/facebook/htafc.com
• The page sizes will increase; the amount of pages in total will decrease to 44, resulting in it being less bulky and easier to handle
• A bigger, newspaper style page area will also see a 60% increase in available content; the page size offers more opportunities for better use of photos and poster options too
• The product will be more disposable which is in line with the customer trend to use it and discard afterwards
• The popular children’s pull out has been enhanced to be bigger and better
• The proportion of adverts will reduce
In Saturday’s newspaper summer signing Radoslaw Majewski is the front cover star and feature interview; read his thoughts on the Terriers, Nottingham Forest and life in Poland.
Dean Hoyle and Mark Robins pen their first notes for the new season and for those that couldn’t make Tuesday’s entertaining friendly against Newcastle, there is a double page spread of images.
Frankie Bunn and Tony Carss have given their views ahead of the U21 and U18 seasons, whilst there is a new ‘Inside the Club’ section which encompasses the Commercial, Supporter Partnerships, Lotteries and Community departments.
Former football reporter Rob Stewart has written his first big interview of the season with former Town Commercial Manager Paul Fletcher. Fletcher discusses the building of the John Smith’s Stadium on the eve of its 20 year anniversary,
There are also interviews with Duane Holmes and Nahki Wells as well as a roundup of transfer activity in the Championship and an in-depth look into Bournemouth.
All this, plus a free Kids pull-out, is available from the Stadium and PPG Canalside for just £2 on Saturday!
Get your Bournemouth ticket now by calling 01484 484 123!