Lillis, Eyre, Bunn, Carss and Colgan guests
The second Patrons meeting of the 2013/14 season will takes place this evening (Thursday 17 October) at Canalside, with Mark Lillis, Steve Eyre, Frankie Bunn, Tony Carss and Nick Colgan as guests.
The event will be held at Canalside, Leeds Road at 7.30pm and will give Patrons a unique insight into the Academy and Under-21 operations at the Club from the men charged with developing the next generation of home-grown talent for Huddersfield Town’s First Team.
Please bring your new 2013/14 membership cards with you to the meeting!
TRAVEL TO LEICESTER WITH THE PATRONS
Join the Patrons on their trip to Leicester on Saturday 19 October. Cost is £16 which includes travel on an executive coach and a carvery lunch pre-match at a venue close to the King Power Stadium. For more information or to book on to the trip, please call Martin Lister, Patrons Travel Organiser on 01484 714287.
JOIN THE CLUB!
There are many great benefits that come with being a HTAFC Patron, such as access to the ‘An Audience With…’ meetings, £5 off a home/away shirt, priority ticketing and much more for only £12.50 a quarter or £50 per season.
- Membership card
- Priority ticketing
- Free entry into HTAFC ‘An Audience With…’ Q&A events throughout the season
- Free Patrons gift- choose from a tie, boxed pen, cufflinks, scarf, brooch or pinbadge (subject to availability)
- Three ‘Terrier’ newsletters posted to your door per season
- £5 off the 2013/14 home or away shirt
- Monthly competitions to win 2 x tickets in the Directors box at home or away games
- Your name displayed on an exclusive Patrons banner at Canalside
All this for £12.50 a quarter (or £50 a year) with proceeds going to the Huddersfield Town Academy.
To join the Patrons for the 2013/14 season, please contact the Ticket Office on 01484 484123
and we will send you a standing order form. Alternatively click HERE
to pay via card for the full season.