School becomes latest to join Town’s scheme
- Since 2012 over £7,500 was returned to schools as part of the Schools Partnership cashback scheme
- More than 4,574 children and their families attended a home game during season 2012/13
- Club Ambassador Andy Booth and HTAFC players made regular visits through the year to the School Partners
- Over 600 hours of coaching were given to Schools Partners by Football in the Community qualified coaches in 2012.
- Rewards given to School Partners last season included doing a lap of honour at half time, beingo fficial flag wavers as the team’s come out, receiving signed merchandise and match tickets (or pupil rewards or fundraising)