Norwood, Vaughan and Atkinson become latest players to join BWF
Huddersfield Town trio Oliver Norwood, James Vaughan and Chris Atkinson have become the latest players to become members of the Club’s Blue and White Foundation.
They follow in the footsteps of Ian Bennett, Peter Clarke, Scott Arfield, Paul Dixon, Anthony Gerrard, Calum Woods, Lee Novak and Alan Lee who are all signed up to the exclusive members club, which helps to fund the Club’s Academy.
Other members of the BWF include Town’s Academy President Patrick Stewart, Coronation Street actor Chris Fountain, actor Reece Dinsdale and Town’s Ambassador Andy Booth.
The membership fee for the Blue and White Foundation for the full year is £104 for the year, which is only £2 a week - and you get plenty of benefits, just see below!
- A free exclusive gift for joining
- Entry into the weekly 'On the Move' lottery to win a share of £2,000 worth of prizes and a rollover prize totaling up to a maximum of £5,000
- Entry into a weekly prize draw to win 'money can't buy' prizes
- Entry in to the annual end of year £20,000 jackpot draw
- Special ticket priority for first team away and cup games
- Free junior foundation membership for your children and grandchildren, giving them the chance to be a mascot at a first team game
- Free Canalside membership (upon the completion of a membership form)
To become a member call the Promotions Department on 01484 484146 or email email@example.com!