Dean takes centre stage at Canalside
Huddersfield Town Chairman Dean Hoyle was the special guest at the third Patrons meeting of the 2013/14 season on Wednesday night.
The latest meeting saw Patrons members pack Canalside’s Radcliffe Suite to listen to Town’s ever-honest Chairman, who discussed – among other things – Oliver Norwood’s stunning winning goal at Bolton Wanderers on Tuesday night, the press speculation linking striker James Vaughan with Celtic and Martin Paterson and Adam Clayton’s goal celebration at Sheffield Wednesday!
Dean is the latest in a line of high-profile guests that have attended Patrons meeting; Mark Robins and Steve Taylor were the first guests of the season (click HERE
for a review), whereas Mark Lillis, Steve Eyre, Frankie Bunn, Tony Carss and Nick Colgan starred at the second meeting (click HERE
for a review).
There are many great benefits that come with being a HTAFC Patron, such as access to the ‘An Audience With…’ meetings, £5 off a home/away shirt, priority ticketing and much more for only £12.50 a quarter or £50 per season.
- Membership card
- Priority ticketing
- Free entry into HTAFC ‘An Audience With…’ Q&A events throughout the season
- Free Patrons gift - choose from a tie, boxed pen, cuff links, scarf, brooch or pin badge (subject to availability)
- Three ‘Terrier’ newsletters posted to your door per season
- £5 off the 2013/14 home or away shirt
- Monthly competitions to win 2 x tickets in the Directors box at home or away games
- Your name displayed on an exclusive Patrons banner at Canalside
All this for £12.50 a quarter (or £50 a year) with proceeds going to the Huddersfield Town Academy.
To join the Patrons for the 2013/14 season, please contact the Ticket Office on 01484 484123
and we will send you a standing order form. Alternatively click HERE
to pay via card for the full season.
For queries, please email email@example.com.