Management attend first meeting of the season
Members of the Huddersfield Town Patrons turned out in force for the first 'An Audience with...' meeting of the 2013/14 season at Canalside on Thursday night, with Mark Robins and Steve Taylor as guests.
A wide range of topics were discussed, from the performances of Oliver Norwood and Martin Paterson for Northern Ireland in midweek, key issues when he arrived at the Club and his plans to change and improve, his aim to instil an ultra-professional culture, his admiration of Dean Hoyle and his hands on approach and to finish Mark discussed his time playing under Sir Alex Ferguson.
The next Patrons meeting is likely to be in October - keep checking htafc.com for details!
The next organised Patrons Travel trip is to Leicester Cityon 19 October; call Martin Lister on 01484 714287 for full information.
JOIN THE CLUB!
There are many great benefits that come with being a HTAFC Patron, such as access to the ‘An Audience With…’ meetings, £5 off a home/away shirt, priority ticketing and much more for only £12.50 a quarter or £50 per season.
- Membership card
- Priority ticketing
- Free entry into HTAFC ‘An Audience With…’ Q&A events throughout the season
- Free Patrons gift- choose from a tie, boxed pen, cufflinks, scarf, brooch or pinbadge (subject to availability)
- Three ‘Terrier’ newsletters posted to your door per season
- £5 off the 2013/14 home or away shirt
- Monthly competitions to win 2 x tickets in the Directors box at home or away games
- Your name displayed on an exclusive Patrons banner at Canalside
All this for £12.50 a quarter (or £50 a year) with proceeds going to the Huddersfield Town Academy.
To join the Patrons for the 2013/14 season, download the application form HERE and post back filled out to pay quarterly via standing order, or enclose a £50 cheque made payable to ‘Huddersfield Town Patrons’ to cover the full season. Please post to: Patrons, Huddersfield Town Football Club, Stadium Way, Huddersfield, HD1 6PX. You will then receive your membership pack through the post.
Alternatively click HERE to pay for the full season via htafcmegastore.com.