Simply buy a Golden Gamble ticket for £1 at the ground
Are you coming to the Brighton game on Saturday? For as little as £1 you could walk away with £2,250 courtesy of Huddersfield Town's Promotions Department!
All you have to do is buy a £1 Golden Gamble ticket, which will be on sale around the ground on Saturday. If your ticket is drawn first you will instantly win £1,000 and also have the chance to win an extra £750 with Town's 'Take your Pick' game during the half-time interval!
If you are lucky and reveal the money you will walk away with £1,750 - not bad for a £1 investment!
Blue and White Foundation members will also be able to enjoy the Brighton game from the comfort of our new Stripes Bar!
The bar, previously known as the Fantastic Media Stand bar, is open to BWF members and their families on a match by match basis.
Tickets can only be purchased from the Promotions Department prior to the game. Tickets are priced at £4 per person or £10 per family (two adults, two children).
As in previous seasons the Bar will be hosted by Geoff Hutt, who will be running a guess the crowd competition; there will also be quarterly tombolas and a chance to meet some of the Huddersfield Town First Team.
To purchase tickets, or for more information, call 01484 484 146!
To be eligible to use the Stripes Bar you need to be a Blue and White Foundation member. The BWF is Huddersfield Town's exclusive members club. All the income it raises goes to support the Huddersfield Town Academy.
Costing just £2 a week, benefits for joining include:
- A free exclusive gift for joining
- Entry into the weekly 'On the Move' lottery to win a share of £2,000 worth of prizes and a rollover prize totalling up to a maximum of £5,000
- Entry into a weekly prize draw to win 'money can't buy' prizes
- Entry in to the annual end of year £20,000 jackpot draw
- Special ticket priority for first team away and cup games
- A discount voucher than can be redeemed worth £10 of the value of your Season Card
- Free junior foundation membership for your children and grandchildren, giving them the chance to be a mascot at a first team game
- Free Canalside membership
Current members of the BWF include Academy President, Sir Patrick Stewart and Coronation Street actor, Chris Fountain. A number of Town’s First Team players and staff are also signed up, the likes of Ian Bennett; Calum Woods; Peter Clarke; Lee Novak; Scott Arfield; Anton Robinson; Simon Grayson; Glynn Snodin and Ian Miller.
Get your ticket for Saturday's game online and print it at home – click HERE!