Applicants invited by 4 January 2013
Huddersfield Town is looking to recruit an innovative Marketing Coordinator to help build the profile of the Club.
This exciting new opportunity is ideal for an energetic, creative and enthusiastic individual with a ‘can do’ attitude.
The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with every department at Huddersfield Town to help develop its revenue streams and events, with a particularly close working relationship with the Club’s Communications and CRM departments.
The ideal candidate will be IT literate and have a good understand of the importance of Customer Relationship Management systems.
The deadline for applications is Friday 4 January 2013; please send your CV and covering letter to Nicola Stead via firstname.lastname@example.org
or by mail to Nicola Stead, Huddersfield Town, Stadium Way, Huddersfield, HD1 6PX.
Job title - Marketing Coordinator
Department - Marketing
Position and reporting line - Commercial Director
No of direct reports - one
Purpose of role
To play a key role in the development and implementation of Huddersfield Town’s profile and marketing of events, campaigns and initiatives. Helping to build the profile and support growth for each of the different departments including Canalside and Town Foundation. Ensure the visual presentation of the Club is consistent and in line with Club brand values
Internal –Communications Team, Heads of Department within the Club
External – Media Owners, corporate partners, Club strategic partners
The Marketing Coordinator shall:
- Help to build the profile of the Club
- Assist and develop all Club department marketing
- Where applicable manage key relationships with the Media
- Understand and utilise the Club’s Customer Relationship Management system
- Be energetic, proactive, creative and enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Develop the Club brand and identity
- Generate marketing ideas and implement them
- Develop and implement an innovative structured calendar of Marketing activity
- Develop the breadth of the Club’s marketing effort – especially Social Media and Digital
- Help to build the profile of Huddersfield Town through an innovative marketing approach
- Work with all Huddersfield Town departments on internal and external departmental marketing on events, existing revenue streams, new revenue streams and match day activity
- Expand the Club’s marketing reach – local, regional, national, international
- Work closely with the Club’s Communications Department and CRM Manager to devise and execute marketing campaigns from start to finish across Huddersfield Town’s existing and new channels
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Manage the matchday presentation of the Club (including matchday branding and matchday branding team)