Plenty of pre and post-match activities
Blue and White Foundation members came and enjoyed a special family day in the match day Stripes Bar as Town took on Bolton Wanderers on Saturday.
Youngsters, parents and grandparents alike enjoyed a fantastic pre-Christmas day out, including a visit from Terry the Terrier, a special colouring competition, a ‘pin the tail on Rudolph’ contest, a tombola and much more!
Stripes Bar, previously known as the Fantastic Media Stand bar, is open to BWF members and their families on a match by match basis and is hosted by former Town player Geoff Hutt.
To be eligible to use the Stripes Bar you need to be a Blue and White Foundation member. The BWF is Huddersfield Town's exclusive members club. All the income it raises goes to support the Huddersfield Town Academy.
Costing just £2 a week, benefits for joining include:
- A free exclusive gift for joining
- Entry into the weekly 'On the Move' lottery to win a share of £2,000 worth of prizes and a rollover prize totaling up to a maximum of £5,000
- Entry into a weekly prize draw to win 'money can't buy' prizes
- Entry in to the annual end of year £20,000 jackpot draw
- Special ticket priority for first team away and cup games
- A discount voucher than can be redeemed worth £10 of the value of your Season Card
- Free junior foundation membership for your children and grandchildren, giving them the chance to be a mascot at a first team game
- Free Canalside membership
Current members of the BWF include Academy President, Sir Patrick Stewart and Coronation Street actor, Chris Fountain. A number of Town’s First Team players and staff are also signed up, the likes of Ian Bennett; Calum Woods; Peter Clarke; Lee Novak; Scott Arfield; Anton Robinson; Simon Grayson; Glynn Snodin and Ian Miller.
For more information contact Town’s Promotions Department on 01484 484146 or email email@example.com!