Bring your family to the Stripes Bar!
Blue and White Foundation members can come and enjoy a special family day in the match day Stripes Bar when Town take on Bolton Wanderers on Saturday.
For just £10 per family (doesn’t include match tickets), you can enjoy a fantastic pre-Christmas day out, which will include a visit from Terry the Terrier, a special colouring competition, a ‘pin the tail on Rudolph’ contest, a tombola and much more!
Stripes Bar, previously known as the Fantastic Media Stand bar, is hosted by former Town player Geoff Hutt and is open to BWF members and their families on a match by match basis.
To be eligible to use the Stripes Bar you need to be a Blue and White Foundation member. The BWF is Huddersfield Town's exclusive members club. All the income it raises goes to support the Huddersfield Town Academy.
Costing just £2 a week, benefits for joining include:
- A free exclusive gift for joining
- Entry into the weekly 'On the Move' lottery to win a share of £2,000 worth of prizes and a rollover prize totaling up to a maximum of £5,000
- Entry into a weekly prize draw to win 'money can't buy' prizes
- Entry in to the annual end of year £20,000 jackpot draw
- Special ticket priority for first team away and cup games
- A discount voucher than can be redeemed worth £10 of the value of your Season Card
- Free junior foundation membership for your children and grandchildren, giving them the chance to be a mascot at a first team game
- Free Canalside membership
Current members of the BWF include Academy President, Sir Patrick Stewart and Coronation Street actor, Chris Fountain. A number of Town’s First Team players and staff are also signed up, the likes of Ian Bennett; Calum Woods; Peter Clarke; Lee Novak; Scott Arfield; Anton Robinson; Simon Grayson; Glynn Snodin and Ian Miller.
For more information contact Town’s Promotions Department on 01484 484146 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!