Third patrons meeting on Thursday 6 December
The third Patrons meeting of the 2012/13 season will take place on Thursday 6 December at Canalside, with the Huddersfield Town Board of Directors as guests.
Chief Executive Nigel Clibbens, Commercial Director Sean Jarvis and Operations Director Ann Hough will take questions from the Patrons members in the new function room at Canalside.
The event will be held at 7.30pm for an 8pm start.
Please remember to bring your 2012/13 Patrons membership cards with you to gain entry to the event.
JOIN THE CLUB!
There are lots of benefits that come with being a HTAFC Patron, such as access to the ‘An Audience With…’ meetings, £5 off a home/away shirt, priority tickets and much more for only £12.50 a quarter.
Join the Patrons today and receive:
• A free Patrons’ gift- choose from an embroidered tie, a boxed pen, cufflinks, a scarf or a brooch
• A free Patrons’ pin badge
• Priority ticketing
• Free entry into HTAFC ‘An Audience With…’ events
• Quarterly ‘Terrier’ newsletters
• £5 off a home or away shirt
• Invitations to Club organised events throughout the season
• Monthly prizes
If you are interested in becoming a Patron, you can either contact the ticket office on 01484 484123 and pay via quarterly direct debit (£12.50 per quarter) or click HERE to join the Patrons for the full season. Alternatively email email@example.com with any queries.