New match day bar for BWF members
Huddersfield Town’s Blue and White Foundation members will be able to enjoy the Terriers’ first season back in the Championship from the comfort of the Club’s new match day bar, Stripes!
The bar, previously known as the Fantastic Media Stand bar, is open to BWF members and their families on a match by match basis.
Tickets can only be purchased from the Promotions Department only prior to each game on a first come basis. Tickets are priced at £4 per person or £10 per family (two adults, two children).
As in previous seasons the Bar will be hosted by Geoff Hutt, who will be running a guess the crowd competition; there will also be quarterly tombalos and a chance to meet some of the Huddersfield Town First Team.
The Stripes Bar will be open from 12pm on a match day until kick-off and then after the game until 6pm.
The Blue and White Foundation is Huddersfield Town's exclusive members club. All the income it raises goes to support the Huddersfield Town Academy.
Costing just £2 a week, benefits for joining include:
- A free exclusive gift for joining
- Entry into the weekly 'On the Move' lottery to win a share of £2,000 worth of prizes and a rollover prize totaling up to a maximum of £5,000
- Entry into a weekly prize draw to win 'money can't buy' prizes
- Entry in to the annual end of year £20,000 jackpot draw
- Special ticket priority for first team away and cup games
- A discount voucher than can be redeemed worth £10 of the value of your Season Card
- Free junior foundation membership for your children and grandchildren, giving them the chance to be a mascot at a first team game
- Free Canalside membership
Current members of the BWF include Academy President, Sir Patrick Stewart and Coronation Street actor, Chris Fountain. A number of Town’s First Team players and staff are also signed up, the likes of Ian Bennett; Calum Woods; Peter Clarke; Jamie McCombe; Antony Kay; Lee Novak; Scott Arfield; Anton Robinson; Simon Grayson; Glynn Snodin and Ian Miller.
For more information contact Town’s Promotions Department on 01484 484146 alternatively email email@example.com