Sky Bet Championship game on Saturday 6 November 2021
- Ticket information for away game at Cardiff City
- Game at Cardiff City Stadium on 6 November 2021
- Tickets now on sale to 2021/22 Season Card holders
Ticket information for our Sky Bet Championship game at Cardiff City on Saturday 6 November 2021 has been confirmed.
Our allocation of 1,377 tickets, which will kick-off at 3pm at the Cardiff City Stadium, are now on sale to 2021/22 Season Card holders.
Any remaining tickets will go on general sale at 10am on Thursday 28 October 2021.
Adults - £19
Over-60s - £16
16-21s - £10
Under-16s - £8
Disabled supporters should pay their relevant price class and will receive a companion ticket free of charge.
Coach tickets are available at £27 per person, with coaches departing the St Andrew’s Road car park at 8am on match day. Fans can park in the St. Andrew’s Road car park.
The Welsh Government requires spectators over 18 years old to show their COVID status in order to enter the Cardiff City Stadium.
This status may be shown in several ways:
- A digital solution such as the NHS Covid Pass or EU equivalent
- A digital or paper-based certificate of vaccination
- Confirmation of a negative lateral flow test (LFT) result by text or email (within 24 hours of kick-off)
- Confirmation of immunity, having recovered from Coronavirus no sooner than 14 days and no longer than 6 months before the date of the fixture.
Accordingly, until further notice the following additional entry procedures will apply:
- An outer security perimeter will be constructed from portable fencing at each of the entry gates.
- Each outer security perimeter will have two entry points, each staffed by two stewards, thus creating four entry lanes;
- At the entry lanes, spectators will show their COVID status in the prescribed format for visual inspection by the stewards;
- Spectators will then move forwards to the inner security perimeter, namely the search lines in front of the turnstile blocks.
HOW TO BUY YOUR TICKET
Online – CLICK HERE to buy your ticket online
Over the phone – call 01484 960 606 during opening hours
In person – visit the Ticket Office during opening hours