Hospitality packages at Huddersfield Town allow supporters the chance to follow the Terriers whilst experiencing the first-class facilities available at the John Smith’s Stadium.
With a range of packages at various price points, Hospitality has never been a better value option for Huddersfield Town supporters.
As well as the best view of the game the John Smith’s Stadium has to offer, our Hospitality guests are treated to top tier catering and exclusive bars, ensuring that your experience of the football is exceptional from well before the game kicks off until long after the final whistle has been blown.
Our packages include: Club Town, White Rose Club Diamond or Gold and the Private Box Holders Club in the Core or Fantastic Media Stand.
Depending on which package you select, you could have:
- Entry to all home league games
- Reserved seat in the Premium Club Town area on the halfway line behind the dugouts
- Reserved seat at a table in the Ray Wilson Suite
- Licensed bar pre-match, half-time and post-match
- Yorkshire Tapas menu
- Tea, coffee and biscuits at half-time
- Pre-match host
- Post-match analysis
- Priority booking on away tickets (subject to availability)
- Match day programme
- Unreserved parking (one space per four as standard, dependent upon numbers)
With the following available for box holders:
- All league games, pre-season friendlies, League Cup and FA Cup games
- Box capacity is 10 guests
- Padded luxury balcony seating in front of the box
- Unreserved parking passes (three bays)
- Five match day programmes for each game
- One course meal for 10 games during the season
- Tea and coffee at half-time
- 10' advertising board below the external seats
- Door plaque with individual or company name
- Dedicated bar service
- TV with Sky Sports and satellite coverage
- Use of box for meetings during the week
- Option to purchase food at an additional cost
- Priority on away tickets, delivered to your box
To discuss our Hospitality packages and prices in more detail, please complete the form below.