Mark Robins’ squad spent time after training on Thursday to mingle with young Town fans at the Blue and White Foundation junior fun day.
Held at Town’s training ground Canalside Sports Complex, the children filtered in to the function room from 11am and were treated to entertainment from magician Joseph Jay and friends.
More than 100 youngsters packed into Canalside to enjoy party games and plenty of music!
Just as the day was coming to a close the youngsters were given their biggest treat when Town’s entire first team joined the party to sign memorabilia and pose for photos.
Town’s Promotions Manager Karen Haigh, said: “The Blue and White Foundation has about 2,500 adult members who all pay £2 a week to help raise much-needed funds to help the Club’s Academy.
“They all get the chance to win prizes such as match tickets as well as a £20,000 prize each year. We also invite junior members and we have about 800 at the moment.
“It is a good way of developing closeness between the Club and the community and yesterday’s party was a great success.
“The kids really enjoyed meeting the players and having with Terry the Terrier, the Club mascot”
This event was free to junior Blue & White Foundation members on a first come; if you would like to join for next time please call the the Promotions Department on 01484 484146 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Blue & White Foundation membership carries many benefits, such as:
- Free junior membership with the opportunity to become a match day mascot
- Lottery draws with hundreds of chances to win £1,000’s
- Exclusive Offers
- Weekly lottery to win a share of £2,000 with a weekly £250 rollover up to a maximum of £5,000
- A chance to win the week 52 Jackpot of £20,000
- A £10 voucher to redeem against your Season Card, £5 concessions
- Special ticket priority for away games and cup matches
- Free Canalside membership