Huddersfield Town has an exciting new opportunity for an individual to join the Club’s Commercial Department!
Reporting to the Commercial Manager and Commercial Director, the Club needs a Hospitality and Event coordinator to cover for a current employee that is about to begin maternity leave.
A full job description is below; if you would like to apply for this position, please send your full CV with a covering letter to the Stadium for the attention of Commercial Manager Tracy Nelson via post (Huddersfield Town, Stadium Way, Huddersfield, HD1 6PX) or email (email@example.com
). The deadline for applications is 5pm on Wednesday 17 October 2012.
Job Title: HOSPITALITY AND EVENT (H&E) COORDINATOR
Position and reporting line: Tracy Nelson (Commercial Manager) and Sean Jarvis (Commercial Director)
Purpose of role: To provide a professional point of contact and a comprehensive administrative, customer service clerical support service for events and hospitality both match day and non-matchday
Key relationships: Internal – Hospitality and events staff and wider commercial team. External – Customers, Sponsors of the Club, KSDL, Stadium Caterer
Overview: Support the organization, preparation and running of hospitality for Home First Team Match days and Commercial Events.
Key Tasks: To include:
• Weekly Sales Figures
• Answering telephones and dealing with customer enquiries
• Written sales confirmations to client, including sales invoice for payment and what is included in their package for commercial and advertising.
• Processing of payments
• Commercial hospitality Match Day ticket issuing – ticket wallet with tickets, car parking menu, directions and itinerary
• Programme details – organize copy and pictures for sponsors gallery, liaise with client for sponsor logos and Match Sponsor full page advert for insertion in the programme
• Match day co-ordination – match day brief, table plans, catering numbers, room set up, ordering match day flowers; booking White Rose Club entertainment
• Post-match – organize photos to be uploaded onto commercial website, sponsor photos to be printed and presented in a folder for signing and posting or delivery by Tracy Nelson
• Renewals – WRC organize brief for production of leaflet,
• Issue contracts for private boxes, along with invoicing procedures
• Player Sponsorship – confirmations, logos and messages for insertion in the programme; logos for inclusion under player profile on website; organize Canalside lunch with players, manager and coaching staff
• H&E stories placed on ‘Official Website’ to be uploaded on the commercial website
• Cover for Tracy Nelson when on leave
• Event planning – liaise with Tracy Nelson re dates; brief for flyers, posters and CRM promotional literature
• Event co-ordination – Co-ordinate all aspects of events from start to finish – menus, room layouts, AV equipment, liaise with client re logos and editorial for event programmes; liaise with sponsors for event organization; room plans, attend events; confirmations with details of package and invoice; ticket issue, payments
- Ladies Lunch
- Sporting Dinner
- Golf Day
- Awards Dinner
• Attendances on match days – ensure room set up correct, deal with ticket issues and collections; organize sponsors mementos; complete running order for commercial requirements; staff wages; work with team to ensure sponsors benefits fulfilled.
• Match day return figures
Partner events – as required based on above event co-ordination for example:
Partner event initiatives – may be required to work as part of a working group on specific initiatives; issue tickets for events.
COMMERCIAL HELP NEEDED
The Commercial Department is looking for additional match day staff to work on match days, pre and post match. We are looking for individuals aged 18 and over to help out with the decoration of the corporate areas including executive suites and directors' box.
This team is responsible for the installation and removal of the following graphics on match day:
•Four graphics affixed to the walls
•Two banners attached to the front railings
•14 small banners attached to the side railings
White Rose Club
•10 retractable banners
•Two presentation stands
•Box door graphics
All the collateral is designed to be assembled and remove and guidance will be given.
For a Saturday fixture the hours would be 10am until 12 Noon pre match and 5pm until 7pm post match, for games with an evening kick off the hours would be 4pm until 6pm pre match and 9.30pm until 11.30pm post match. The rate of pay would be £6.75 per hour.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please contact Lisa Devine or Tracy Nelson on 01484 484140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN THE 'GIVE US AN H' TEAM
We are looking for experienced sales people to join our matchday programme sales team.
Sellers must be hardworking, outgoing and committed
You will be confident, good with numbers and be able to work in an exciting, pressurised and fast-paced environment.
Experience of working in a sales environment, dealing with customers and handling money is necessary.
Payment package is £10, plus a match ticket, plus a free programme and other benefits.
Hours will be approximately 3 hours per day, every Saturday and weekday home game.
To apply for an interview, please contact David Sykes, Head of Communications, Huddersfield Town by emailing email@example.com
Applicants must be 16 or over.
'ON THE MOVE' WEEKLY AGENT WANTED
The Huddersfield Town Promotions Department is looking for a smart, reliable and friendly person to become an agent for its 'On the Move' lottery.
The job allows for variable hours on a weekly basis and is commission-based; applicants must have their own vehicle and be flexible when it comes to availability.
For more information or to apply, please contact the Promotions Department on 01484 484146 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
GOLDEN GAMBLE SELLERS WANTED
Huddersfield Town is looking for enthusiastic Golden Gamble ticket sellers for all games in the 2010/11 season.
We need friendly, reliable, outgoing people who want to join our already successful team to sell half time draw tickets approximately one and a half hours before kick-off.
The successful candidates will receive a free season ticket to all home League matches.
If you are sixteen or over and would like to join our team of sellers, please contact the Promotions Department on 01484 484146 or email email@example.com with your details.