- Don't throw away your Season Card after Saturday's game!
- If you haven't moved seats when renewing, you can use it in 2016/17
- Other important dates for 2016/17
Think ahead – don’t throw away your 2015/16 Season Card after Saturday’s season-finale against Brentford!
If you are a 2016/17 Season Card Holder and have not moved seats from 2015/16, then please do not throw your existing card away after the game on Saturday, as you will need and use it again next season!
Existing Season Card Holders who have moved seats or stands, and new applicants, will receive their 2016/17 Season Cards in the post early in July 2016.
All those that have applied for Zebra Finance should have received notification about their application by now. The Ticket Office will be contacting those supporters who have had queries in the next couple of weeks.
Existing 2015/16 Season Card Holders, who have not renewed yet, have until 1 June 2016 to guarantee their seats for next season.
#WagnerRevolution Season Cards are still available – CLICK HERE
for full details
- the 2016/17 Sky Bet Championship fixture list will be published on Wednesday 22 June 2016
- the 2016/17 Sky Bet Championship season starts on the weekend of 6 August 2016
- the First Team Squad returns to PPG Canalside for pre-season training in early July
- Pre-season friendlies are yet to be confirmed and will be announced in due course on htafc.com2016/17 Season Card holders can watch the Brentford game for £10 adults and £5 under-18s!