PPG CANALSIDE IS LOOKING FOR A FRIENDLY AND RELIABLE INDIVIDUAL TO JOIN OUR TEAM
Supervisor required to assist in the effective running of the bar and ensuring customer satisfaction by maintaining an exceptional standard of delivery and professionalism.
Usual hours of work: Basic hours of 16 hours per week on Saturday 7.30-6pm and Sundays 8am-1.30pm. Additionally the applicant is expected to provide holiday cover during the week as and when required. An additional pool of weekday bar shifts is also available. Rate of pay: £8.41 per hour including holiday pay, plus other staff benefits.
• Serve and present beverages, quickly and efficiently, meeting our standards
• Assist in keeping the bar and facility clean and tidy, at all times
• Deal with customer enquiries, both in person and over the phone in a polite and friendly manner
• To supervise a small team in a fair, consistent and responsible way
• To handle cash and keys responsibly and according to company policy
• To assist in ensuring that the department complies with all statutory and legal requirements, including fire, Health and Safety, licensing and employment
• To undertake any other duties as and when required by Senior Management
• Be able to work as part of a team
• Customer service expertise welcomed
• Be flexible in terms of working hours
• Must be over 18 years of age
• Cellar work expertise an advantage
Interested applicants should send their CV to the Operations Manager at PPG Canalside, 509 Leeds Road, Huddersfield, HD2 1YJ or email email@example.com
. For more information call 01484 537 720
Internal and external applicants welcomed.
CLOSING DATE: 5pm Tuesday 30 September 2014
REPORTING LINE – Duty Managers; Operations Manager.
Internal – Duty Managers, Operations Manager, bar staff and all Club staff
External – Members, facility users and Huddersfield Town supporters