Huddersfield Town is looking for an ambitious individual to join the Club's Communications Department.
An opportunity has arisen for a new designer/videographer to join the Club; a full job description is below.
Any applicants should send their CV to Communications Manager David Threlfall-Sykes at Canalside Sports Complex, 509 Leeds Road, Huddersfield, HD2 1YJ or email firstname.lastname@example.org
before 5pm on Friday 27 February 2015.
Designer and Videographer
Position and reporting line
Reporting to the Communications Manager
No of direct reports
Purpose of role
To provide graphic design and AV across all aspects of the Club
Internal - Club Staff; in particular the Communications Department
External - Signage and print companies as employed by the Club
The Designer shall:
• Complete graphic design jobs as instructed by the Communications Manager
• Complete promotional videos for the Club as instructed by the Communications Manager
• Undertake basic photography tasks
• Be able to thrive in a deadline-driven, high intensity work environment
• Be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Adobe Premiere Pro. Knowledge in Adobe After Effects would also be desirable but not essential
• Knowledge of QR codes/CRM/Facebook/Twitter
• Interest in Social Media, Sport and Innovation and cutting edge media
• Adding to the Club's advertising portfolio and promotional collateral in terms of branding, advertisements, signage, posters and other items
• Add to the Club's range of retail merchandise as instructed
• Create bespoke video to advertise and promote different aspects of the Club, from filming events to editing with the aforementioned programs.
• Be trustworthy and adhere to Club Code of Conduct and ethics
• Be flexible in hours of work, which will include working all home match days and selected away match days.